Saturday, July 7, 2007

I always swore I'd never have an online journal, but here I am! As some of you already know, in September I will move to San Antonio and begin a year of volunteer work through the Presbyterian Church (USA). Right now there are a lot of unknowns, but I do know is I will have a place to live, a food allowance, and a job to go to, which, I'm sure all of you know is a relief! Through the summer please keep all of the Young Adult Volunteers, our fundraising efforts, the work we will be doing, and the communities we will be entering in your thoughts/prayers/meditations. During the year I'll be using this to keep anyone and everyone who wants to know about my work in San Antonio updated. So feel free to check up on me or send me an e-mail every so often! For now, I will leave you with something that has been in the back of my mind lately...

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

jenna